Q: What a typical business day of a Franchisee looks like?
- Hiring sales/coordinators
- Interviewing trainers
- Answering phones and replying to emails from prospect clients
- Setting up cloud training labs
- Advertising courses you want to sell on your local newsgroups, web pages, news-papers, etc...
- Sending newsletters to people who have subscribed (discount and promotions, etc...)
In second/third year:
- Finding new key accounts
- Discussing strategy with your managers and sales
- Visiting key accounts
- Research new markets and customers
- Building business in different territories/countries
- Participating in standardization and organization meetings
- Securing partnerships in your local area